Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hailey's Cheer Competition





I signed Hailey up for cheer through YCOA (young champions of America). It is a very low coat program and she loves doing it. Her first semester in cheer they did not make state but they did for her second semester. Which was so exciting for her. They took 4th in her category at state, no surprise there since kids that hadn't shown up for practices or even regionals showed up to participate in state so there were a lot of last min changes. Here is the video I was able to take with my camera. Ok so after letting it sit here all night I couldn't get it to load. So I will just have to throw some picture up from afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of five wonderfully beautiful children. Ages ranging from 4yrs to 16 yrs. I am currently a full time student, majoring in psychology. I am also close to launching my own business, hoping that I will do well in this as raising five children alone is very time consuming all on it's own, let alone trying to find time to hold down a job as well. I love animals, and have 2 cats and a dog (yes that is on top of the five children)! I received my AA in July and started on my BA in Aug.(it seems never-ending). Well that's a good blip for the 'about me' spot the rest I will have to put into post.