Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Christmas 2009















This year on Christmas I was not at all in a very good mood, having just received my high school children report cards. My children had a great Christmas however. I regretted later that I did not snap photos of Colton (at the very least) opening his presents. He was so adorable to watch. As he unwrapped his gifts he would hug it close and exclaim that it was the best gift and what he always wanted. They all had a blast playing with their different gifts which I did snap some photos of, which are the ones included in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of five wonderfully beautiful children. Ages ranging from 4yrs to 16 yrs. I am currently a full time student, majoring in psychology. I am also close to launching my own business, hoping that I will do well in this as raising five children alone is very time consuming all on it's own, let alone trying to find time to hold down a job as well. I love animals, and have 2 cats and a dog (yes that is on top of the five children)! I received my AA in July and started on my BA in Aug.(it seems never-ending). Well that's a good blip for the 'about me' spot the rest I will have to put into post.