Sunday, August 16, 2009

Surgery

So all who know me know that I have been wanting a breast reduction for years. I finally succeeded in getting one. No I did not take any before pictures but if you know me you know what I looked liked. I had surgery last Friday and so this turned into an early birthday present for me. I was suppose to have surgery on Tues the 4th, I had my IV and antibiotics in and my doctor had made all her marks and at the last moment the surgery was canceled and rescheduled for Fri the 6th. I was anywhere from a g or h cup before the surgery (not exactly sure of my exact size as all my bras did not fit.) I asked to go to a C but not sure if she was able to get me that small or not. I am still wrapped in an ace bandage so I do not know what size I am going to end up being. I have already had improvement in the pain I have in my back and am so much happier. Now all I need to do is get my other weight off and I will be a very happy camper. Soon I will be about 175 lbs lighter unfortunately it wont make a difference in the way I look :( . Anyway as far as I know all is going well I have very little pain now from the surgery but I do have a few concerns and so I will be calling the doctor tomorrow to discuss them with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of five wonderfully beautiful children. Ages ranging from 4yrs to 16 yrs. I am currently a full time student, majoring in psychology. I am also close to launching my own business, hoping that I will do well in this as raising five children alone is very time consuming all on it's own, let alone trying to find time to hold down a job as well. I love animals, and have 2 cats and a dog (yes that is on top of the five children)! I received my AA in July and started on my BA in Aug.(it seems never-ending). Well that's a good blip for the 'about me' spot the rest I will have to put into post.