Saturday, September 12, 2009

Ash and Chel's Mesa Relay Dive Meet

Today Ashlyn and Chelsey had a relay dive meet. They each had to do four dives a piece. I was able to get all four of Chelsey's dives on video with my camera but Ashlyn's fourth dive I missed. Sometimes the button doesn't always work the first time you push it and by the time I realized it wasn't recording it was too late, and it was her best dive, I was so upset :( . So I am going to once again try to upload the video's that I took for you all to see. Ashlyn has been recovering from double ear infections and so had not been able to participate in the past weeks dive practices. Her coach thought she had done pretty well given she hadn't dived in over a week. Chelsey's form is really good, however she had a few issues with getting high enough to complete the dive. Although I will say in her defense, her front dive was changes and put in at the last minute, overall I think she did very well. The girls also participated in the dive relay and they placed 2nd in this competition (the team) and for the dive the team placed 5th overall. I did not get to stay for the relay as Blake and Colton were bored, hungry, and cranky. The last two dives for both the girls brought their biggest scores with 4's, and 41/2's. I really wished I had gotten Ash's last dive it was so very good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of five wonderfully beautiful children. Ages ranging from 4yrs to 16 yrs. I am currently a full time student, majoring in psychology. I am also close to launching my own business, hoping that I will do well in this as raising five children alone is very time consuming all on it's own, let alone trying to find time to hold down a job as well. I love animals, and have 2 cats and a dog (yes that is on top of the five children)! I received my AA in July and started on my BA in Aug.(it seems never-ending). Well that's a good blip for the 'about me' spot the rest I will have to put into post.